We provide legal assistance to our clients in all aspects of Turkish competition law matters including:
- General competition law assistance on a day-to-day basis concerning business transactions that may contain competition law issues, including distributorship, licensing, franchising and toll manufacturing,
- Competition law guidance in merger control issues including analyzing Turkish notification requirements of mergers, acquisitions and joint ventures and obtaining approvals from the Turkish Competition Board for notifiable transactions,
- Defending companies before the Turkish Competition Board through all phases of an investigation,
- Litigating competition law related matters before Turkish courts, including challenging the Turkish Competition Board’s decisions before the High State Council,
- Training and compliance programs in Turkish Competition Law,
- White-collar investigations regarding potential competition law.
Our law firm has extensive experience in Turkish competition law matters. Our partners have represented local and international clients in over 55 merger control notifications, 10 written and oral defenses and 3 leniency applications before the Turkish Competition Authority. Our law firm has also provided competition law advice to many clients and conducted intra-company investigations/mock dawn raids (including for one of the leading mobile phone producers in the world) and prepared compliance reports.