We advise our clients on all corporate law matters for daily operations as well as future business planning.
Our services in corporate law include:
- Written/oral consultation and research with respect to all types of legal issues encountered during the course of daily business,
- Providing legal assistance, conducting trainings and seminars for compliance of business operations with newly enacted legislations,
- Assistance in preparation of all types of legal documents including signature circulars, internal directives, powers of attorney, Board of Directors/Managers and General Assembly resolutions,
- Assistance in all types of corporate transactions such as capital increase, company formation, opening branch/liaison offices, conversion of company type, issuing share certificates, liquidation and holding Board of Directors/Managers and General Assembly meetings.
- Legal consultation and assistance regarding Turkish Commercial Code, Capital Markets Code and other related legislation with respect to issues such as duties/liabilities of directors and managers, audit, intra-group transactions, corporate governance and disclosure to public, etc.
- Obtaining work and residence permits for foreign company managers/directors and employees working and residing in Turkey.
- Assistance in compliance with Turkish data protection and privacy laws as well as GDPR.
Our law firm advises international clients from various countries such as USA, UK, Finland, Switzerland, South Korea, Qatar, Czech Republic and Singapore on a retainer basis.