As one of our firm’s focused sector, we have extensive knowledge in all matters regarding the media and entertainment related regulations and laws. We have been catering to all the needs of both domestic and international companies active in the media sector.
Our services in the media and entertainment law include:
- Legal assistance in investment and M&A transactions in the media sector,
- Written/oral consultation and legal advice regarding daily operations of media companies,
- Providing legal assistance, conducting trainings and seminars for compliance of business operations with newly enacted legislations,
- Consultation and attorney services on disputes arising out of infringement of personal rights and other compensation lawsuits,
- Consultation and attorney services on copyright disputes,
- Legal assistance and attorney services on press labor law related matters, such as various types of termination methods (unilateral, mutual, collective), arrangement of atypical employment relationships (secondment, freelance employment, etc.), and day-to-day legal issues.
- Legal assistance and attorney services on tax and administrative law disputes,
- Assisting and conducting administrative proceedings before governmental and non-governmental bodies including Radio and Television Broadcasting Authority, Information Technologies and Communication Authority, Turkish Radio and Television Institution, Advertisement Board and Advertising Self-Regulatory Board
- Consultation and attorney services on advertisement related disputes.
Our law firm has been selected as one of the leading Turkish law firms in the area of media law
by Media Law International for the third time consecutively since 2016.